INTRODUCTION






WELCOME TO MY BLOG


Hello Readers... 
Let me introduce my self...
My name is Umi Rahmawati. I am a student from Tidar University (UNTIDAR) which located in Magelang, the City which Famous with Borobudur, Indonesia. I am one of students who are delegated to sea teacher batch 6 in Iloilo Science and Technology University (ISATU). I am majoring English and assigned to teach English as well.


Wait, What am I? 

UNTIDAR (My University) Logo









Seameo Logo
I am one of exchange students from my University,Untidar who join the program of SEA-TEACHER from Seameo. 

Q: Miss, what is SEAMEO?

Well, Ok. 
A : The Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) is a regional intergovernmental organization established in 1965 among governments of Southeast Asian countries to promote regional cooperation in education, science and culture in the region.
The purpose of SEAMEO to promote cooperation in education, science and culture in the Southeast Asian region. For further visit this link ➡️ seameo.org/SEAMEOWeb2/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90&Itemid=518



Okay, Next. 

Q : Why am I interested joining this program ?


A: I am a student-teacher and have one chance to do teaching practice. I need to choose, Regional or abroad. If abroad, of course I need to apply first and do the selection to pass through.  
Well, the point is I want new experience in teaching with different atmosphere, students, and also challenge to be felt and share to my community. 

Q: Why Challenge?

A: I am an English student-teacher from EFL country and I want to know how the feeling of teaching English students in other country, thankfully I got ESL country. The situation force me not to speak any language except English. I try to challenge myself with it.
Moreover, this is a chance for me to deepen my knowledge and my teaching skill which I hope, and I plan will help me in my future life.   

Q: Are you sure you are not going to have a trip only?

A: Well, I can just register to a travel organizer when I only want a trip. The point I emphasize here is  me as an educator will be able to experience manythings new and useful to be implemented to my future students which give impact in their future as well. Shortly, make things better. 
Become an exchange student is not about trip, but how you achieve your goals by the knowledge you got from other side of the world. 



That's me BTW.
No introduction without self picture, right? :)

Well readers.. that's my Introduction part. Thank you and See U!!!

Comments

Popular Posts