A Good GOODBYE

Send Off and Good Bye

There will be a goodbye after a hello. 
ISAT University fellowship already greet me well in the beginning, and they also make a good goodbye for us. They invited us in send-off University and Faculty Program which were special in their way. All is special in their way, while we (sea teachers participants) give special performance in COE Send-off Agenda.
Here, I sum up the picts and videos off my memories together.
A Remembrance



Performance 



PERSONAL WISH

This suggestion deals with my personal wish.
I am as a exchange students personally say thank you very much for all hopitality, treat, guidance, knowledge and experience given from ISAT-U member, especially COE. I learn manythings I cannot get in my hometown. I know, that I come here with a goals to get the experience of teaching in different object to teach, but I got many experience besides that.
Thank you for all you give to me. I will not forget this experience and implement in my carrier life.
Thank you for being a part in building my carrier. Hope can see you again. :)

Delivering Speech of Experience, Gratitude, Apologize, and Goodbye
in Send Off



CHECK THIS VIDEO





Comments

Popular Posts