Observation and Teaching Plan

Hi everyone...
I am going to continue my post in sharing my teaching experience in the Philippines.
The second week is the week where we have observing, teaching preparation, and understanding the curriculum. Here, me and others students need to adapted to the curriculum does the school have.

School Name
ISAT Lab School

Grade 7-10

Total Students 395
School Facilities
Lab (Cooking, Science, COmputer), Gym, Library,
Curriculum
Technical Secondary (Grade 8-10)
STVEP (Grade 7)
Based on K12 Curriculum, Philippines 
Teaching hour
60 minutes/hour lesson
Lesson Plan
Detailed Lesson Plan

Further curriculum information ➡️slideshare.net/leony_daisog/k-12-curriculum researchgate.net/publication/305295346_With_Regards_to_K-12_Curriculum_in_the_Philippines


My Cooperating Teacher assigned me to teach grade 10 Gold, while my partner from Thailand assigned to teach grade 10 Diamond. There, we were together in observing the class.

Gold Class
Gold Class




Diamond Class 





























I observed in each 1 hour lesson in both classes. There me and my friend got a short time to introduce ourselves in order to make them know what to call us.


The observation gave us the illustration of the students and activity they would like to get. Then, I arrange some lesson plan to be used to teach them. Here is the sample..
Page 1
Page 2


Page 3
Page 4


























That is one of the lesson plan I make, with the second material, about "El Cid: an Excerpt". It is following the format used by the teacher in ISAT University. There will be at least 3 objectives: knowledge, afective, and pedagogic.
The activities are emphasize more how they have student-student, student-content, and student-teacher interaction.
While discussion part becomes one important part in learning activity.

For further information of ISAT Labschool Profile and Curriculum as well as learning activity process based on the writer observation → https://drive.google.com/file/d/16oqocFw8-5Oo-pAI7py3iolQhpA6y048/view?usp=sharing



Comments

Popular Posts