START the JOURNEY, START the EXPERIENCE

Well, Hello Good People!!

In this post, I am going to start the story about me, my self, and experience. May I say my trip? hahahaha

I will start from my city, my country, till the first day I touched down in Philippines !!!


FLIGHT

Let's start the story from my very beginning, that are Flight! Me and one of my friend from university who are placed in the same University start to book the flight by the rute JOG-CGK, CGK-ILO with MNL transit. By that route, almost six hours we spend inflight and more than 9 hours waiting for the boarding.




 
Me in Airport, with full charged of happiness and spirit to start new experience :)

Air Asia and Philippines airlines are taken by me as my flight to get to the university. Unfortunately, one hour delay for our Air Asia Flight JOG-CGK. The flight was fine, I got meal and also some enjoyment from the screen and view.
Goodbye INDONESIA :( 
 Hello Philippines :)))
Hahaha!!! Hello There!
I finally arrived in Philippines !!!!!

Because Philippines has 1 hour advance from my city in Indonesia, which is GMT+7. That is why, We who actually need to transit there for 2 hours, just transit in less than 1 hour. Why ? Yaa because we need to pass the immigration, get the baggage, check-in, get the boarding, tralala, trilili, and other things in NAIA Airport, Manila.

We had a little serious problem there faced by me and my friend. However, I will not share here any further, contact me in my email or comment if you want to know more. hehehe ☺




ILOILO ARRIVAL

We arrive at gate Domestic Arrival in Iloilo airport at 9.15 AM, and directly picked up by Sir Joseph on the exit gate.he waved hand and called out our name.
"Umi and Eka? Welcome to Iloilo. I am Joseph, your driver to our hotel. Let me help you with your baggage." I feel really helped with that.

The continued way from the airport to the dorm, culture that are acculturation from western and eastern are felt significantly. The cart, building and also the way people speak. Tagalog are kindly like Spanish but with Asian dialect similar with Thailand. The building shows like medieval era where Spain comes and colonized them.

DORM

We are placed in ISAT-U New Hotel. Well, it is really like hotel. We are in 2nd Floor of the building. The room is very nice, completed with other facilities. The room is for 5 female-participants of Sea Teacher from Indonesia.


It is a good atmosphere to start a Good Journey, isn't it?



My Glass and My Lovely buy Crazy Roommates' Glasses 

When we arrived there, our Coordinator Prof. Shailini G. Gestosani or we called Ma'am Shai, invite us to get the lunch in Yakimix city mall. We enjoy the grill, sushi and many other good things. Yeayy!! 

Need the photo? Here it is !

Grilled Lunch
Sa Sarap :)

Sarap means delicious in English. It is a Tagalog I think. hehehe 

After get the lunch, we got back to the Dorm. Ma'am Nemia, coordinator of Sea TVET gave me and other exchange students a free sim card that can be re-load if we need it. So thankful, I am not being tricked with the expensive sim card in Airport.

Schedule

We got the list of our schedules, for Sea Teacher from Ma'am Shai for a month. We stick it on the wall and decided to scratch the schedules we had done. 
What for? For counting the days left to go back home. 

Schedules



That's it the starting of the journey. See you in the next post!!! 
  

Comments

Popular Posts