FOOD and TRAVEL


Hi People!!
It's good to see you again !!






Still with me, Umi Rahmawati. Now, we will talk about food and travel.
Well, having time in Philippines is impossible when I do not have food and travel experience.
I tasted some Philippines food, such as Balut, Tinola, Adobo. Some snacks, like Piaya, Pastillas, Polvoron, Balquiron, Balquillos, Otap, Ogoy-ogoy, and Some more.
I also tasted Halo-halo as the iconic ice of Philippines, hehehe. They are all good. But I like Halo-halo and Ogoy-ogoy the most.

Halo-halo is like shaved ice with many toppings: redbeans, jelly, jackfruit, ubee, and taro ice cream. It is sweet but will refresh your mouth, hehehe

Mang Inasal Halo-halo
JD Halo-halo



Then, what is Ogoy-ogoy
It is a traditional bisquit from Bacolod City, Negros Occidental. It has umamy and sweet taste!! So good.

One more tasty snack is that Brazo the Mercedez. A soft egg cake with the soft sweet taste


Btw, I have experince in making Tinola Chicken Soup with some help from Ma'am Shelah (Ig: happyshelalala). 
Tinola Chicken <3 


School schedules will be Monday-Friday, that's why we have 2 days off in every week. By that, me and my roomates spend time with out buddies to know more about Philippines and buying souvenirs. Check this out :)


The Festive Walk 

Ma'am Shai's Cafe in Guimbal

The Lovely Guimaras Mango-Island

Guimaraaaasss with love 

Comments

Popular Posts